You don’t need to be the most highly skilled or smartest person to be successful. Many times, it’s the simple things that matter most. It’s the things that don’t cost thousands of dollars in coaching, training programs or lead generation services. It just requires effort.
1. Be On Time – Honour others by respecting their time. Earning respect starts by giving it.
2. Show Up – If they praise you, show up and do the work. If they criticize you, show up and do the work. If no one even notices you, just show up and do the work. Just keep showing up, doing the work, and leading the way.
3. Give Your Best In All That You Do – It doesn’t matter what everyone else is or isn’t doing. Focus on your contribution every day. When you give your best, you’ll inspire others to give their best too.
4. Be Positively Contagious – Your attitude is contagious. Choose to be Vitamin C today for others around you. Look for opportunities to encourage and uplift others.
5. Have an Attitude of Gratitude – Every day we have a choice. We can choose to be grateful and see the good in all that we have or we can let anger, fear, doubt, and insecurities rob us of our joy and the life we’re meant to live. The choice is yours today.
6. Seek Solutions vs. Dwelling on Problems – How you see the world determines the world you see. When you seek solutions you see a world of possibilities and are able to overcome challenges.
7. Have Passion – Passion fuels your purpose. The strongest may survive but it is the passionate that will thrive. Get excited today!
8. Be Coachable – Stay humble and hungry and be a lifelong learner. The best of the best are always striving to get better and so should you.
9. Do More Than What’s Required – Average effort generates average results. If you want more, do more. Even a little extra each day can create big results over time.
10. Believe in Yourself – Stop listening to the self-sabotaging voices in your mind. Talk to yourself and feed the positive instead of listening to negative. You matter. You are capable. You can do great things. You are here for a reason.
What’s missing for you?